Economical, energy-saving, and fast-acting, the ComforTemp pool heat pump tops the market in craftsmanship and value. This model reduces costs by using an evaporation condenser built from corrosion-resistant titanium to compress warm, ambient air around your pool into hot water, instead of wasting energy to create warmth from scratch. With high-efficiency fins designed to catch heat fast and 95,000 BTU capability to heat 18,000 gallons, this pump works at a quiet and rapid-fire speed throughout the seasons. Common-sense controls, easy-to-read LED indications, and a microprocessor that automatically monitors its own performance all work to ensure painless and reliable use. Featuring BT certification and a one-year limited warranty, you’re guaranteed to enjoy a comfortable, soothing swim—no matter what the weather.
- Works with both Fresh and Salt-Water Pools
- Pays for Itself by Cutting Energy Costs
- Utilizes Warm Ambient Air for Increased Efficiency
- 95,000 BTUs for Rapid-Fire Heat Conversion
- BT Certified for Long-term Reliability
- Exclusive Self-Diagnostics to Keep Performance High
- Easy Programming Controls for Optimal Use
- Quiet Motor and Consumer-Friendly Installation
- Voltage: 208-230V
- 42 Amp Breaker minimum, 60 Amp Breaker maximum
- Installation instructions
- For Above Ground and Inground Pool Use
Free shipping on all orders!
Please refer to our Shipping Map for estimated timing or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.