Excellent service and delivery. Will not have heat pump hooked up until May. Will review heat pump then.
Electric wires not easy to hook up
Electrical hookup somewhat difficult due to placement of connecting point. However, very satisfied with function of heater.
I ordered a 80000 btu comfer temp heat pump for my pool. It arrived damaged. One side was pushed in maybe by a fork lift.
I emailed the owner Dan and he set the wheels in motion. I correspond with Erich, Dan and Chuck via email. The didn't have another 80000 btu in stock and sent me a 95000 for exchange. They did this in one day. Five days later the new one arrived in damaged. I would recommend this company. The owner seems to be a stand up guy.
Bought it online was unsure about making a big purchase- have to say it worked out fantastic- Great service- answered all my questions and the Heat pump works like a champ.
Economical, energy-saving, and fast-acting, the ComforTemp pool heat pump tops the market in craftsmanship and value. This model reduces costs by using an evaporation condenser built from corrosion-resistant titanium to compress warm, ambient air around your pool into hot water, instead of wasting energy to create warmth from scratch. With high-efficiency fins designed to catch heat fast and 80,000 BTU capability to heat 15,000 gallons, this pump works at a quiet and rapid-fire speed throughout the seasons. Common- sense controls, easy-to-read LED indications, and a microprocessor that automatically monitors its own performance all work to ensure painless and reliable use. Featuring BT certification and a one-year limited warranty, you’re guaranteed to enjoy a comfortable, soothing swim—no matter what the weather.
- Pays for Itself by Cutting Energy Costs
- Utilizes Warm Ambient Air for Increased Efficiency
- 80,000 BTUs for Rapid-Fire Heat Conversion
- BT Certified for Long-term Reliability
- Exclusive Self-Diagnostics to Keep Performance High
- Easy Programming Controls for Optimal Use
- Quiet Motor and Consumer-Friendly Installation
- Voltage: 208-230V
- 40 Amp Breaker minimum, 60 Amp Breaker maximum
- Installation instructions
- Shipped via Freight third party service
- For Above Ground and Inground Pool Use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.