Energy Star Certified and with an included 3-year warranty, the Black & Decker 1 HP variable-speed above ground pool pump outperforms all other pumps on the market—and pays itself off with up to 80% of energy costs saved in all phases of operation. At last, this industry-revolutionizing technology is now designed specifically for above ground pools.
This truly versatile unit allows slower filtration for a more quiet, consistent, and thorough job—all while saving big. Includes common-sense controls to accommodate all heaters, cleaners, salt systems, and even waterfalls. Permanent magnet technology and an enclosed design ensures this pump runs cool, stays dry, and is built to last.
Tailored for the design and size of above ground pools, this pump’s horsepower not only turns over water at an ultra-efficient rate—it also helps save big on your monthly energy bill. Because variable-speed pumps perform by reducing the speed of the motor, more HP isn’t always better. In fact, more HP has the potential to overwork your circulation system. Achieved through groundbreaking above ground pool technology, this unit comes equipped with sweet-spot 1 HP.
With guaranteed service, rebate eligibility, and craftsmanship from one of the most trusted manufacturers in the world, you can forever forgo the stress and enjoy your pool for what it's supposed to be: safe, sparkling, and fun.
- Variable Speed Motor
- Energy Star Certified to Cut Energy Costs
- 3-Year Warranty Included
- 3 Speed Options for Thorough Filtration
- Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor to Increase Efficiency
- Exclusive Self-Diagnostics to Keep Performance High
- Easy Programming Touch Pad for Optimal Speeds
- Quiet Motor and Cooler Operation to Last
- Enclosed Unit with Clear, Easy-to-Open Lid to Protect Motor Year Round
- Consumer-Friendly Installation
- Dual-Port Housing Fits Horizontal and Vertical Designs
- Common Sense Design to Fit Most Plumbing
- Accommodates Equipment New & Aftermarket
- Voltage: 110V
- Ports: 1.5" union, Female Thread, or barbed fittings
- Click here to find out if you qualify for rebates in your area
Please Note: This pump is a low-head pump and NOT self priming. It will not provide adequate performance if used with an in-ground pool.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.